Be Mouth Healthy for Life
This link has helpful information for our diabetic dental patients.
Oral health is important for overall health!
Help Improve Gum Health
* Brush and floss regularly
* Visit the dentist or periodontist more frequently
* Maintain good blood sugar control
If you are diabetic:
* Ask your doctor to send a report of your A1C blood sugar level to your dentist each time you get tested.
* Be seen more often by a dental professional than people without diabetes, even if sugars are out of control.
* Request your dentist send an update to your doctor after each visit.
* Ask if your dentist knows your most-recent A1C results.