Dental Health News and Tips
Be Mouth Healthy for Life
This link has helpful information for our diabetic dental patients.
Oral health is important for overall health!
Help Improve Gum Health
* Brush and floss regularly
* Visit the dentist or periodontist more frequently
* Maintain good blood sugar control
If you are diabetic:
* Ask your doctor to send a report of your A1C blood sugar level to your dentist each time you get tested.
* Be seen more often by a dental professional than people without diabetes, even if sugars are out of control.
* Request your dentist send an update to your doctor after each visit.
* Ask if your dentist knows your most-recent A1C results.